De Beauvoir Town




Last Saturday started at the giant Mitchison Road court with some pretty gnarly games but after enough whinning from the council children we moseyed on over to De Beauvoir Town. This tiny little court is great, with no real chance to get to maximum velocity games are more technical and force you to deal with defenders in close quarters. I do love Mitchison but this is still my favourite court in town. North East is Polo.
"What an amazing day of polo! Couldn't believe how small the downham court
felt after the move over to there. Great though.My hip is seriously hurting.
There's this weird swollen bit floating around which isn't good.Bit of research
and I think it's this:"A fall on the hip can cause bleeding into the bursa,
forming a hematoma". Uuuurgh!Gonna take it easy this week and keep my eye on it.
If it doesn't go down over the next 2 days, it's gonna be a doctors job.
Hopefully rest will see me through. Now where did I see those "crash
pants"!"

"Yo yesterday was epic... got two sore arms... 12-5ish only 8 players
awesome.Generally a good level of play. Some oddly quick games throughout the
whole day. We must have played about 20 games each. Heres to next sat!
woop!"